Wednesday, April 29, 2009

`Rotan giving Ceremony`

Hmm what word should I use to describe my school
I should describe it as
Unique
Special
Extraordinary

The reason why I say so is because
my school have ‘Rotan’ giving Ceremony


Blur ? Don’t get it?
Let me explain
This ceremony is where my beloved headmistress
will present ‘rotan’ or cane to
certain disciplinary teachers
because only teachers who receive the ‘rotan’during the ceremony have the privilege to
cane students
There is my headmistress on the left


Hmm Mr.Nordin receiving his very own ‘rotan’


Here is Mr.Juhari receiving his cane




Mr.Munis posing with his cane to send a warning to we students

Last but not least is Mr.Lee who receive his ‘rotan’



Now…
Do you understand why my school is
UNIQUE
SPECIAL
EXTRAORDINARY

=)

3 comments:

  1. chuah kai thong dah beasara masa ni...
    ak pernah kene dua kali straight rotan ngan chua kai thong....ex student a.c.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ol days. :) thanks for the post. Ex ACS 1997

    ReplyDelete