Monday, April 20, 2009

My School host Add.Math Quiz

I am so proud to tell you that my wonderful school gets to host the add math competition for district level …
Many students from different school come to compete in this competition


Pictures of the reception area

It was a golden opportunity to know students from other school
Such as …Students from Convent , STAR , Kwang Hwa , MGS and many more
I am so delighted I took my time out to know all this new friends


According to my teacher about 133 students around the Klang Districtcome to compete


Here is the atmosphere during the competition
The atmosphere was so intense as every participants wants to win for their school

HAHA my school did quite well you know !!


In the individual category ,
we won4th and 10th respectively

for group category ,
we won3rd place




I am so proud of my school
ACS FOREVER !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment